The visitors to the exhibition will have the opportunity to attend:
• An exhibition exclusively for women’s clothing.
• An exhibition that brings together the best women’s clothing manufacturers.
• An exhibition that showcases Greek clothing fashion.
• A high-end exhibition.
• An exhibition that tends to become an institution and equivalent to those in other big European cities.
• An exhibition that will signal developments in the sector.
• An exhibition in the heart of Athens.
• An easily accessible exhibition only 100 meters from the Syntagma metro station.
• An exhibition with uniform booths without constructions and a hallway encircling Zappeion.
• An exhibition that turns the visitors’ walk into enjoyment.
Working days and hours
The exhibition will be open to visitors from Saturday to Monday.
Working hours: 10:00 – 22:00 (during all days of the exhibition)
• Τhe entrance is for professionals only
• Visitors enter through the central entrance of Zappeion.
• For security reasons, visitors will enter only after showing their relevant invitation provided by the exhibitor or the agency.
• If you haven’t got invitations, please contact eleven11 at 2108668368 and we will send them to you.
• Smoking is prohibited in all closed spaces of Zappeion. In case smoke is detected the alarm and fire extinction systems are activated.
Coffee – Food
A specifically designated area inside the exhibition will be set for you to enjoy your coffee, snacks, or meals for your lunch.
Both outside and inside Zappeion Hall people with disabilities may move around easily. A special rail at the back entrance of the building allows access to the Hall as well as the available disabled parking spots.