The agency offers to the exhibitors a booth as indicated in the below sketch:
Specifications and amenities
• Octanorm (Germany) silver-colored aluminum support structure
• Octagonal round column of 2.5m height.
• White PVC panel of 3mm thickness to add.
• Black Elea vel carpeting.
• 500 Watt plug
• 150 Watt HQL spotlight per 5m2
• 1 glass table (2 for booths over 25m2)
• 3 chairs (6 for booths over 25m2)
Any extra equipment, such as chairs, tables, lights, may be ordered from Octapus at www.octapus.com.gr
Booth delivery and return
Booth delivery for setting purposes by the exhibitors will take place on Friday 27th January 2023 from 17.00 to 23.00.
Booth will be returned to the event hosts on Monday 30th January 2023, after the closing of the exhibition, until midnight (12.00pm) at the latest.
• The exhibition is aimed at people over 15 years of age.
• Opening hours: 10:00 – 20:00, from Saturday 28th January 2023 to Monday 30th January 2023.
• Entry and exit of all displays and other items shall take place from the north entrance to Zappeion. Proper technical equipment must be used so as to avoid damage to flooring, columns and walls.
• When the exhibition opens to visitors, the goods entrance will be closed for security reasons. Only the main entrance will remain open.
• Visitors may use the main entrance to Zappeion.
• In order to ensure the smooth running of the exhibition and for your convenience, we have made arrangements for parking facilities on the grounds of Zappeion throughout the opening hours of the exhibition. You will be receiving a card which is unique to each exhibitor-company and only for one vehicle. Upon entry, you are kindly requested to show the card to the staff upon request.
• The security of the premises and the goods has been assigned to ESA Security Solutions S.A.
• For security reasons, after check-in, as well as after entry and throughout your visit, you should wear your exhibitor bracelet at all times.
• You may NOT affix or nail any items to the stands. Likewise, you may NOT use banners, self-standing display boards larger than A4 format, busts, mannequins or sound systems.
• There is a ‘no smoking’ policy on all indoor grounds of Zappeion. If smoke is detected, the alarm and fire-extinguishing system is activated automatically.
• Delivery of food and beverages is not allowed on the premises. There is a café facility in a designated area of the premises where you may enjoy a coffee or snacks, or have a meal from a select menu.
• Both the outdoor and indoor grounds of Zappeion are easily accessible by persons with reduced mobility.
A special barrier at the rear entrance provides access to the building; there are also designated parking spaces for the vehicles of persons with reduced mobility.